ATTENTION: Effective August 1, the qualifications for CNA certification will change. After that date, all CNA applicants must meet the new eligibility requirements.
If you started a CNA exam application online, but have not submitted and paid for it yet, you need to complete it by the end of business Wednesday, July 31, or it will
be deactivated by the system and you will need to create a new one.
OSBN Online Licensure System Login
Use this login if:
To ensure your web browser meets standards, please visit: //www.oregon.gov/Pages/Supported-Browsers.aspx.
- You are applying to take a nursing or nursing assistant exam.
- You are applying for licensure/certification by endorsement from another state.
- You are renewing your Oregon license or certificate. (License/certificate is still active or has been expired for 60 or fewer days.)
- You are reactivating your expired (expired for 61 days or more) RN or LPN license.
- You are a licensee and want to change your address or employer information.
- You are an employer or public user wanting to access the licensure auto-verification system.
Forgot your password? Click here to reset it.
Track your submitted license application status here: OSBN Application Status Wizard.